Sunday, August 28, 2011

what's a girl gotta do around here to get a stinkin' mani/pedi?!?!

Oh, Rexburg. How thee hast failed me.

Rules to Owning a Nail Salon:
1: Be open on Saturdays. [I've got nothing... except, DUH!!!!!]
2: If the name of your salon in fact includes the words, "nail salon" in it in any place, I suggest you provide that service. [Mystique Hair and Nail Salon apparently only does hair... imagine that.]

Maybe we're spoiled in Phoenix, but I THINK those are pretty basic rules, right?

In addition to Nail Salons not in violation, here's a list of things I miss about Arizona.

-Family. My little nephew is going to be born and I won't be there to see him! :( I'm a little heartbroken over that  one.
-Pizza. Kayla makes me actually diet here... lean meats, steamed vegetables, no carbs... Heidi and I would start a diet on Monday and by Friday, we were making plans to order a pizza and watch He's Just Not That Into You.Which brings me to...
-Heidi. Enough said.
-Sephora. Sephora. Sephora. Make-Up For Ever.
-Target. Who wants to drive 35 minutes just to get to a Target?!?!? SO UNCALLED FOR!

That's it for now. As time goes on, I'm sure that list is going to grow exponentially.

Things that make me REALLLLY happy:
~Pinterest.
~An additional 40% off at the register you weren't expecting. Like my new earrings??

~Moving forward, meeting new people, trying new things, finding new friends.Tomorrow's my first day at a singles ward up here and I'm staying positive!
~Waking up one day and realizing that you never thought you'd make it here, but you did.
~Seeing your worth in the Lord's eyes and deciding to never let your lack of self-confidence hinder your life anymore.

"If we could see ourselves the way the Lord sees us, we would rise up and never look back."

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm starting a real diet here when I get back from Oregon, so this is good for us! But I miss you too, and I love your background!!!

    ReplyDelete